HETSH يتحدى الملل
اهلا بك عزيزى الزائر..اذا كنت عضو تفضل بالدخول (اضغط على دخول) واذا كنت زائر يشرفنا انضمامك لنا (اضغط على تسجيل) ..اهلا بك فى بيتك ونتمنى ان تقضى معنا اسعد الاوقات

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

HETSH يتحدى الملل
اهلا بك عزيزى الزائر..اذا كنت عضو تفضل بالدخول (اضغط على دخول) واذا كنت زائر يشرفنا انضمامك لنا (اضغط على تسجيل) ..اهلا بك فى بيتك ونتمنى ان تقضى معنا اسعد الاوقات
HETSH يتحدى الملل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» فيلم Numb رومانسى للكبار فقط مشاهدة مباشرة
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty12/26/2013, 3:11 am من طرف سمير المغربي

» Laparoscopic Reconstructive Urology
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:52 pm من طرف sheto

» Atlas of Urinary Cytopathology With Histopathologic Correlations
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:51 pm من طرف sheto

» Thyroid Disease in Adults - 2011 Edition
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:50 pm من طرف sheto

» Echo Easy Made
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:48 pm من طرف sheto

» Atlas of Metabolic Diseases (2nd Edition)
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:47 pm من طرف sheto

» Endocrine Physiology, Third Edition (LANGE Physiology Series)
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:45 pm من طرف sheto

» ECG VIDEOS
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:44 pm من طرف sheto

» 100 Questions & Answers About Diabetes (100 Questions & Answers Series)
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two Empty5/2/2013, 8:43 pm من طرف sheto

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 5 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 5 زائر

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 77 بتاريخ 11/30/2011, 8:35 pm
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
sheto
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two I_vote_rcapKempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two I_voting_barKempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two I_vote_lcap 
hetsh62
Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two I_vote_rcapKempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two I_voting_barKempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two I_vote_lcap 
Admin
ina we bas
محمد احمد
samibeshai
سعيد المصري
taria12
kguu
علي الزين

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط HETSH يتحدى الملل على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط HETSH يتحدى الملل على موقع حفض الصفحات

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1699 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو alaa ahmed فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 432 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 285 موضوع
تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

موسوعة كاملة لكل مسلم يحب دينه

4/29/2010, 12:55 am من طرف محمد احمد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اليوم اقدم لكم

موسوعه شامله لكل مسلم يحب دينه _ ساعد على نشرها واكسب اجر كبير

http://www.as7apcool.com/islam/

تحتوي الموسوعه على التالى :-

1-التاريخ الإسلامى بالكامل

http://www.as7apcool.com/islam/index.php?book=6&id=1

تعاليق: 0

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two

اذهب الى الأسفل

صور Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two

مُساهمة من طرف sheto 12/22/2008, 3:39 pm

Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two

Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two 41JMM42706L

Kempe's Operative Neurosurgery. Volume One and Two : Cranial, Cerebral, and Intracranial Vascular Disease / Posterior Fossa, Spinal and Peripheral Nerve
By Michael Salcman, Roberto C. Heros, Edward R. Jr. Laws, Volker K.H. Sonntag

Publisher: Springer
Number Of Pages: 480
Publication Date: 2003-09-12
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0387019847
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780387019840
Binding: Hardcover

Originally published in 1968, Kempe's was regarded as a model of concise, authoritative explanation paired with exquisite illustrations capturing a single-step in the operation with the critical anatomical structures highlighted in color. Long revered by neurosurgeons in practice and in training and used both in and out of the operating room, Kempe's became a classic. The Second Edition signals the rebirth of a classic text, updated and redrawn for the microsurgical era by a stellar group of internationally recognized authorities in neurosurgery.
Two volumes continue Kempe's "top-down" approach with Vol. I covering cranial, cerebral, and intracranial vascular disease while Vol. II covers the posterior fossa, lumbar spine, peripheral nerves as well as new chapters on carotid endartectomy and spinal instrumentation. The operations included in the text are those to which all neurosurgeons in training are exposed and those that represent the majority of cases encountered in daily practice. Emphasis is on surgical anatomy and open operative procedures. Each volume contains 278 color illustrations with critical structures and
anatomical landmarks highlighted in color for quick recognition. All of the figures have been redrawn to reflect both contemporary instrumentation and approaches as well as the favorite teaching points of the authors. In addition, the two-volume boxed set is comprehensive yet not burdensome, allowing for portability and use both in and out
of the operating room.
Updated for a new generation, Kempe's second edition maintains many of the features that made it a timeless classic - chapters written in an authoritative voice of a single neurosurgical expert, brevity and conciseness in text paired with instructive, clear line drawings, and a portability that will allow the books to be valuable references in and out of the operating room.

http://rapidshare.com/files/15442971...y_II.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/15442971...y_II.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/15449394...y_II.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/15449395...y_II.part4.rar
381 mb, pdf format
No password

سوبر ستار

عدد الرسائل : 295
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/12/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة