HETSH يتحدى الملل
اهلا بك عزيزى الزائر..اذا كنت عضو تفضل بالدخول (اضغط على دخول) واذا كنت زائر يشرفنا انضمامك لنا (اضغط على تسجيل) ..اهلا بك فى بيتك ونتمنى ان تقضى معنا اسعد الاوقات

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

HETSH يتحدى الملل
اهلا بك عزيزى الزائر..اذا كنت عضو تفضل بالدخول (اضغط على دخول) واذا كنت زائر يشرفنا انضمامك لنا (اضغط على تسجيل) ..اهلا بك فى بيتك ونتمنى ان تقضى معنا اسعد الاوقات
HETSH يتحدى الملل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» فيلم Numb رومانسى للكبار فقط مشاهدة مباشرة
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty12/26/2013, 3:11 am من طرف سمير المغربي

» Laparoscopic Reconstructive Urology
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:52 pm من طرف sheto

» Atlas of Urinary Cytopathology With Histopathologic Correlations
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:51 pm من طرف sheto

» Thyroid Disease in Adults - 2011 Edition
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:50 pm من طرف sheto

» Echo Easy Made
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:48 pm من طرف sheto

» Atlas of Metabolic Diseases (2nd Edition)
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:47 pm من طرف sheto

» Endocrine Physiology, Third Edition (LANGE Physiology Series)
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:45 pm من طرف sheto

» ECG VIDEOS
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:44 pm من طرف sheto

» 100 Questions & Answers About Diabetes (100 Questions & Answers Series)
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease Empty5/2/2013, 8:43 pm من طرف sheto

المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 4 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 4 زائر :: 2 عناكب الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

[ مُعاينة اللائحة بأكملها ]

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 77 بتاريخ 11/30/2011, 8:35 pm
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
sheto
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease I_vote_rcapCells, Aging, and Human Disease I_voting_barCells, Aging, and Human Disease I_vote_lcap 
hetsh62
Cells, Aging, and Human Disease I_vote_rcapCells, Aging, and Human Disease I_voting_barCells, Aging, and Human Disease I_vote_lcap 
Admin
ina we bas
محمد احمد
samibeshai
سعيد المصري
taria12
kguu
علي الزين

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية

تسجيل صفحاتك المفضلة في مواقع خارجية reddit      

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط HETSH يتحدى الملل على موقع حفض الصفحات

قم بحفض و مشاطرة الرابط HETSH يتحدى الملل على موقع حفض الصفحات

احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 1699 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو alaa ahmed فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 432 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 285 موضوع
تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

موسوعة كاملة لكل مسلم يحب دينه

4/29/2010, 12:55 am من طرف محمد احمد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

اليوم اقدم لكم

موسوعه شامله لكل مسلم يحب دينه _ ساعد على نشرها واكسب اجر كبير

http://www.as7apcool.com/islam/

تحتوي الموسوعه على التالى :-

1-التاريخ الإسلامى بالكامل

http://www.as7apcool.com/islam/index.php?book=6&id=1

تعاليق: 0

سحابة الكلمات الدلالية

Cells, Aging, and Human Disease

اذهب الى الأسفل

هام Cells, Aging, and Human Disease

مُساهمة من طرف hetsh62 12/21/2008, 7:28 pm

Cells, Aging, and Human Disease 532712343

Cells, Aging, and Human Disease
By Michael B. Fossel

Publisher: Oxford University Press, USA
Number Of Pages: 504
Publication Date: 2004-06-10
ISBN-10 / ASIN: 0195140354
ISBN-13 / EAN: 9780195140354
Binding: Hardcover

Cells, Aging, and Human Disease is the first book to explore aging all the way from genes to clinical application, analyzing the fundamental cellular changes which underlie human age-related disease. With over 4,000 references, this text explores both the fundamental processes of human aging and the tissue-by-tissue pathology, detailing both breaking research and current state-of-the-art clinical interventions in aging and age-related disease.
Far from merely sharing a common onset late in the lifespan, age-related diseases are linked by fundamental common characteristics at the genetic and cellular levels. Emphasizing human cell mechanisms, the first section presents and analyzes our current knowledege of telomere biology and cell senescence. In superb academic detail, the text brings the reader up to date on telomere maintenance, telomerase dynamics, and current research on cell senescence--and the general model--cell senescence as the central component in human senescence and cancer. For each human malignancy, the chapter reviews and analyzes all available data on telomeres and telomerase, as well as summarizing current work on their clinical application in both diagnosis and cancer therapy.
The second edition, oriented by organs and tissues, explores the actual physiological impact of cell senescence and aging on clinical disease. After a summary of the literature on early aging syndromes--the progerias--the text reviews aging diseases (Alzheimer's dementia, osteoarthritis, atherosclerosis, immune aging, presbyopia, sarcopenia, etc.) in the context of the tissues in which they occur. Each of the ten clinical chapters--skin, cardiovascular system, bone and joints, hematopoetic and immune systems, endocrine, CNS, renal, muscle, GI, and eyes--examines what we know of their pathology, the role of cell sensescence, and medical interventions, both current and potential.

hetsh62
hetsh62
عضو
عضو

عدد الرسائل : 43
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/12/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

- مواضيع مماثلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى